Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Sunday, 15 May 2011

Hobycraft!!

Had a v pleasant trip this aft - hubby needed some paint so was more than happy to go. I really noticed today that their prices are quite a bit higher than in my local craft stores. Nesties were £23/£24, yet I only pay £20/£21 for them in my nearest shop. Needless to say, didn't buy any of those. Promarkers are £6.50 a set if anyone's after any.
Despite this, I got a pretty good haul and for a change, only bought things I either really needed or that were reduced, which is not my usual shopping style, believe me!!!



I got: 2 sets of "Lost and Found" acrylic stamp sets from My Mind's Eye, reduced to £2.99 each
        Nana's Nursery 8x8 paper stacks in Baby Boy and Baby Girl, reduced to £6.99 each
        2 sets of "On the Fly" small storage containers to store craft cancy in
        a stix 2 Essential ADhesives Kit, which is stacked full of stuff and was only £3.60         some Outer Space stickers, more for the kids in my class than crafting purposes
        Born to Shop Go Green A5 paper pack reduced to £1.99
        Born to Shop Go Green cardstock glittery stickers reduced to 99p
        Papermania Scalloped Box template
        White tissue paper pack
        Mini wooden pegs
        Mini silver bells
        Lolly sticks 

A pretty good day's shopping overall xx

         


3 comments:

*Heart2Heart* said...

Ooooh you got lovely goodies!!! Great price on the nursery paper pack....Ive been eyeing it up for awhile? :)
Wish we had a hobbycraft here in Dublin!

x

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh lovely :-) We dont have any craft shops nearby so I am very envious! Elaine-xxx-

alifrew said...

I just can't wait to dig into it!! Might have to wait a while though. Also got 2 alphabet sets and forgot to add those to the list. Whoops! I am v lucky where I live as I have 2 dedicated craft shops v close, a works that does a fair bit of crafting stuff, hobbycraft is about 30 mins away, quite near to Abakhan and had papermill until recently!!! Spoilt!