Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Forever Friends

Hi guys,
Loving the half term week - washing's on the line, I haven't even thought about reports and I'm off for a crafty shop to get some nesties!! Shame I'm 30 yeard off retirememnt - I think it would suit me!!!!
Went to the Trafford Centre yesterday as a birthday treat. Spent some of our wedding vouchers in Debenhams and bought a a new table setting set for the dining room we hope to have when we move and 2 duvet sets for the new bedroom we're planning. Also managed a quick trip to Paperchase where I got some of the cutest stickers I've ever seen - have big plans for some craftiness over the next few days!! Then enjoyed a lovely dinner at La Tasca and a trip to the Odeon to watch The Hangover II. A great way to spend the BH weekend.

As the move is getting closer, I thought I'd better get some birthday cards amde up to go in my box. New house cards are nearly finished, they'll be my next post.


I've used my Forever Friends stamp coloured with watercolour pencils, on a card blank coveed with some paper from my scraps box. The sticky ribbon has been lying around for years, I think I got in in a Christmas goody bag.No idea what the stamp is, probably one of a selection of clear sentiments I have somewhere. I made a few of these cards in a selection of different colours, just so I had some birthday cards available over the next few months.
Thanks for any comments xx

3 comments:

Heather said...

cute card Ali xx

alifrew said...

Thank you xx

Kathleen said...

lovely card ali.

kathleen mc xx