Welcome

I've finally got round to creating a blog!! It's only taken me forever!! You'll have to bear with me as it will take me a while to figure out how to do everything!!







Sunday, 29 May 2011

Crazy Cats

Afternoon all,
I think my blogger has returned to normal, seem to be able to comment, post etc, just in time for the weekend leapblog, which is handy.

My latest offering is an attempt to use up some stash and fill my card box up a bit. I'm not a huge fan of cats, but absolutely loved these stickers. I have a few friends who have cats, so they should get used up in time.



Having said how cute I think they are, I can't actually remember where the stickers came from. I think they might be another 20p set from Home Bargains, but not honestly sure. The card is off cuts I had in my box and the ribbon is from my overflowing ribbon drawer. I made about 8 altogether, in a mix of colours as I was just using up what was laying around.

I prefer the colour scheme of these blue and purple ones but have a lot of maroon card lying around as I got v excited last year when hubby proposed and decided I was having deep red and cream as my wedding colours and rushed out and bought loads of card. After a while I figured it would look quite Christmassy, and changed to lilac and green. So have a stack of card lying around!!!

Thanks in advance for any comments, enjoy the bank holiday weekend xx

2 comments:

Ty said...

Really creative, Ali. I love the blue and purple color scheme too!

Heather said...

2 lovely cards Ali, the colour of the base card in the top one is gorgeous xx